Sunday, December 30, 2007

Before The Expiration Date.

I need to post my top 10 albums of 2007.
Since reading Ethan Luck's list, I thought what a good idea and thought I should make one for myself. Then I couldnt decide if I would rather just list the albums I listened to the most this year, regardless of release date. But Ive finally decided that that list could be for anytime so for now I will just make one highlighting my favorite albums of the year. Do keep in mind, these are not the albums I listened to the most, because a majority of the albums I listened to the most came out in previous years.

Ready.
Set.

10. The Secret Handshake "One Full Year"


9. The Starting Line "Direction"


8. Jon Foreman "Fall EP"


7. The Almost "Southern Weather"


6. Eleventyseven "Galactic Conquest"


5. Anberlin "Cities" (Deluxe Edition)


4. Sherwood "A Different Light"


3. Relient K "Five Score and Seven Years Ago"


2. Paramore "Riot!"


1. The Rocket Summer "Do You Feel"




Honorable Mention(s):
-tobyMac "Portable Sounds"
-Ruth "Secondhand Dreaming"
-Relient K "Let It Snow Baby...Let It Reindeer"
-Cobra Starship "!Viva La Cobra!"

Special Recognition Awards:
-Jack's Mannequin "Eveything in Transit"
-Jonezetta "Popularity"
-Relient K "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Three Do"
(These are albums I just can't stop listening to.....)


Whether you agree or not, I hope you enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Christi said...

ah! I almost bought Jon Foreman's ep...but I didn't.

Kelly said...

VERY nice list, very nice

lexidoodleellis said...

i deffflllyyy

agreee

i love all of those :]

AE said...

hahahaa I liked how you had to have a Honorable mention.