Sunday, December 23, 2007

Relapse and Inconsistency.

By the way...
If you want to know more about my days with April and Kelly.
You should go here.
http://aprilkummrow.blogspot.com/

She seems to remember every detail of every minute.
I do not.

Im going to construct my top 10 albums list soon...meaning in the next few days.
I cant decide if im doing the top 10 that came out this year...or the top 10 i listened to this year (meaning they could have come out whenever). I guess I'll decide while opening presents.

Here's to my hopes of getting Rock Band.....

3 comments:

Kelly said...

haha, yes, she does seem to have this way of remembering everything.

guess what.

Car shopping tomorrow.
I think that would make my Christmas

AE said...

hmm is the top 10 albums some kind of trend i had no idea about?

lexidoodleellis said...

those are all awesome :]

i need to make a list..

about every week my top albums change...

alexis