Monday, March 17, 2008

A Lesson In Apathy.

As of late, I am screwed and I just don't care.


Pathetic, huh?
Sadly, it's true.
I'm on academic probation at school. I can't even decide if I want to go back next fall. I'm no where near deciding what I want to do with my future. I keep worrying about my financial state (which I normally could care less about). And I feel so out of place.

Other than that I'm okay. I mean, im in a terrific mood, I just don't care about these things because they don't matter too terribly much to me.

What an odd blog to follow the previous one.
Sometimes I believe I'm different people on different days.
I'm looking for a little more consistency.

I would say I wish the summer would hurry up. But I don't want to sit around and wish my life away. I'm going to figure this out. I have Help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

literally oh my God Ryne I feel like I could post this exact same blog right now.

If it weren't 2:20 AM in SC right now I'd call you-- (I have Tuesday off so I'll be home all day, call me if you want)

Unknown said...

i bet if you were passionate about what you were learning about you wouldn't be as apathetic.

music is your passion. answer the call. :]