Friday, February 29, 2008

I Would Kill To Make It To The Horizon.

So, today is my first friday off in a while.
And i think i know why.
I get bored and do silly things like this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Oh well.
It will come back.
I think i look older. I dont know if thats good or bad.
Either way. Its a look.

A cd I had ordered a few weeks ago came today.
The Morning Of, "The World As We Know It".

So far its the best album I've bought this year.
I had only heard one song from them when i decided to buy it but sometimes you just get a hunch when you're on to something good.

By the way, Relient K in 9 days.
But whos counting?

4 comments:

lexidoodleellis said...

whos counting???

if its me i know i would be...

goodness.. its almost been a YEAR since five score's release!

alexis

ps.. yeah.. everybodys mormon there....

meg said...

this time next week
well, you know :D

AE said...

lucky ppls! I hate how they dont come here often. oh well.
have fun!

Anonymous said...

how are you supposed to dress like Matt now? sheesh

and who's counting?

ummm...I am

7 days

woot