Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Pen Is Almost Out of Ink.

So i cant write much.
All had been pretty boring.
Until yesterday....

Eleventyseven in good ol' buford, georgia.
It was the longest set ive ever seen them play...which is always fun.
But the show wasnt necessarily the best part of the day.
I enjoyed everyones company more than anything.
I did see the alfonso children. And a few others i knew.
After the show we all went to eat at burgerking.
Jonathan said i had a bright future as a potential permananet merch salesman.
I said i didnt think that should be termed bright.
Matt giggled.

After a 10 man hug in the parking lot, we got into the cars for the drive home.
About 20 minutes down the road, the guys NAILED a deer with their van. It was wicked. We were right behind them and the fur flew off due to the high impact. When we all got out and made sure everyone was alright we went to move the deer. By the time Caleb and Jon got up there, a man was stabbing the deer in its neck. He said the deer would be good eats so they loaded it into the bed of his truck. It was the highlight of the evening.

The end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That might be the grossest, most bestest story I've heard this week.

Janna said...

i think i might throw up now :)

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahha

that's our guys, I am so glad you were there for that, haha

I hope you told them I said hey.

AE said...

poor deer! ahhh I want to meet those guys sometime! so the merch guy huh? sweet!

Kelly said...

bbaaaahahahah

wish i couldve seen it

meg said...

i thought you made this up...

lexidoodleellis said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard!!!

on tuesday i was driving with my brother to co-op and one deer hopps accross in front of me.. then another! then i see a dead one on the side of the road getting eaten by vultures!

it was lovely!

alexis

Unknown said...

First off I want to say that Im really upset that this blog was posted on my birthday and I didnt get to see it on my birthday! :)
I most definitely agree with a lot of people in here, throwing differnet views, different discussions. THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!
:o)
Writing pens