Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Geography Is for Losers.

Which is why im dropping the class.
It requires too much of me.
Too much time. Too much studying. Too much thinking.
Its going to be nice to have to go to school at 930 instead of 8...
Its not going to be nice to have to take 20 hrs next semester to save my life scholarship (ouch).
Who am i kidding. I'll probably have quit by then. If some reason to quit came up tonight i wouldnt be there tomorrow. Or ever again for that matter. I feel like its a big waste. Every time i play it out in my head i always get the same outcome. Sacrifice everything for a degree? Just so im 'set' for the rest of my life. I never said i wanted to be set. I said i wanted to be satisfied with where I am and what im doing. Right now im not. Its not like i havent said this all before....

In other news.
I had a 4 way with Kelly, Chris, and April last night. Not that kind of 4 way that just popped in youre disgusting mind. Being the first time weve all talked together i knew to expect something great. I just didnt know what to think when my superpowers started coming to me. It was pivatol. The Fantastic Four are real now.
Booooyah.
Im going to minnesota in 3 months.
I turn 19 in 15 days.
I fail two test tomorrow.
I search one soul tonight.
My life revolves around numbers.
My life revolves around a hunt. A witch hunt.
For meaning.

This is somewhat spastic.
Yet honest.

5 comments:

CT said...

The end of this blog.
Deep.
I liked it.

meg said...

since when was i kicked out of the group.
whatev loserssss.

Kelly said...

last night was pretty sweet,

not gonna lie

AE said...

fantastic 4 eh? nice.
haha I wasn't thinking anything nasty when i began reading that... I knew right a way because i often 3 way with kteamers. ahh 1 day I'll have enough freedom to fly away! as of now you guys are very lucky!

Anonymous said...

yes Ryne! Be like Kelly and quit school and move to Minnesota and share an apt with Kelly and I.

We shall get bunkbeds.