Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Boy Brushed Red

I woke up to find that my first class had been cancelled today.
I think its a tremedously great way to start off the day.

So since I have this hour or so to spare, I guess its time I blog. The boring nature of my life is more than reflected in my upcoming 'weekeend'. Fri work. Sat work. Sun work. I have no plans. On top of that, Im missing the Sullivan show in spartanburg for 8 dollars. GEEEEEZ. On another note, I youtubed Relient K "softer to me" this morning and actually found a few videos of them performing. Pretty rad. My mom and I were watching Knocked Up just a few minutes ago but I couldnt really get into it because it was unnecessarily vulgar. I always think movies are funnier and wittier when the writers dont HAVE to rely on things like cussing just to get a few extra laughs. I dont cuss alot but when I do its usually for semigood reason. One week from today I turn 19. Its really wierd. To think after next year i wont be a teenager anymore. Overall, Im pretty satisfied with that because I think the 20's have a lot going for them.

This might quite possibly be the most boring blog ive ever written. I just havent had too much going on lately.

Maybe later today something climatic will have happened.
I'll be sure to let you know.
Not.

5 comments:

AE said...

oh I didn't think it was boring. I laughed after the 2nd line! haha. thats pretty much my schedule too, except throw school before work on saturday. oh well.

Kelly said...

ha

work

thats my life, I haven't had a day off in two weeks

but it'll all be worth it

Jess :]] said...

work sucks.
Wow, you're only 18? Yo useem so much older.
Well, ahappy almost birthday =]
I hope you don't miss anymore shows.

Jess :]] said...

I wish I could go :[
But the closest is all the way in NY.
baaaaah. :/
Have fun though. =]

CT said...

I enjoyed the blog, don't fret.
Oh, and it's
"A Boy Brushed Red"
not
"Brushed IN Red"
Amateur.