Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mini Soda's For Winners.

Bascially after seeing eleventyseven last thursday i decided i would fly somewhere to see them in the winter. So i looked up the dates of their upcoming shows and being the strategic man i am, thought, where do my allies lie in coexistence with these dates. When i stumbled across a minneapolis date on december 20, two lovely persons popped in my head. If you guessed Regis and Kelly, you were close! Ah yes, April and Kelly! So on December 18 at around 6:48 AM, I will depart on my way to the great state of Minnesota to hang with them for a few days before rocking away with Matt, Caleb, and Jonathan.
And i got a serious deal on this whole package.
300 dollar plane ticket.
A good 60 dollars worth of gas since theyre kind enough to pick up at the airport.
50 bucks or so for food.
But..wait for it...wait for it.
Im on the guest lists for the show!
I saved nine dollars.
Who can pass that up?
I can already tell this is going to be some serious fun.

4 comments:

CT said...

I think you already know
how much you sicken me.
But your headline making skills
make me forget, so no biggie.

Anonymous said...

Kelly and I are so excited our brains are about to over heat and drain out our ears.

Matt said he's already got you "on the list."

This is going to be awesome.

AE said...

aaaaaahhhhhh. thats all I can say. have fun!

Kelly said...

Yes.



I'm excited