Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Blog On The Sabbath When I Should Be Resting.

"And today was a day like any other...."

If you know who that is, youve earned a pat on the back.
So today was pretty routine(ish). Church, work, home. Except today i finally dismantled my bed and forced (literally) the couch i bought through my unhinged doorway. Its nice to have no bed. Now my 4 x 4 room feels like a 5 x 5.
Now that i think about, today was so plain. So ordinary. Something must have happenend that I've forgotten. Surely...

Rock the Universe is 10 days away. Enough said. That means friends. That means music. That means Relient K. That lethal combination can have side affects including but not limited to: amusement, estaticism, cramps in the abdominal region (from loads of laughter), and the occastional...nausea, heart burn, indegestion, upset stomach, diarehha. Jingles make the world go round. That i know.

Did you know that chris says hes making a certain phrase ive coined his headline. That im looking forward to. I'm sure it will be big. I have a fish named Melvin. I bought him a few months ago. I bought two other fish Bonnie and Clyde, but tragically, Bonnie died so, of course, Clyde had to kill himself. But the awkward thing is they died months ago and Melvin is still going strong. Now the twist! Wait for it..Wait for it. Hes a cleaner fish! You know the ones that eat the shadooby the other fish excrete. So how then is he still alive. Im conviced that Melvins the spiritual reincarnation of a young child by the name of Ishamel that died during the Holocaust. Its pretty interesting actually.

Oh well.
One fish. Two fish. Red fish. Jew fish.

This blog makes no sense.
Neither do I.

Rhino. Pidgeontoe. (You decode).

3 comments:

CT said...

Sweet. I'm part of a blog.

andrea said...

oh gosh chris. I was totally expecting something smarter than that selfish reply!!! ahaha

well i learned some stuff about fish I had no idea about. And it looks like you did stuff..church, work, etc. I think you feel you did nothing but because it wasnt exciting. I just worked today...boring.

Kelly said...

Jack's Mannequin....





woo-hoo, I get a pat on the back...