Thursday, August 23, 2007

Who Needs to See The Optician? Eye do!

Somehow. I woke up today with a twitch in my right eye. It has been consistently annoying throughout the day and I dont understand where it came from. Do people just wake up with eye twitches. Or is it going to get progressively worse. Oh well, guess eye will just have to wait it out. Im done with puns. Even if theyre great fun.

Anyway, today was the first day of class. It was ok. College is college and its not fun from most standpoints. If one of my professors isnt careful he is going to be strangled by his belt. Naturally, he wears it almost around his neck. When im 70 or so, im going to wear skinny jeans and band tshirts and not even care.

Well, i guess this is the jist of my daily blog.
If youre familiar with basic spanish, watch this.
It gave me quite the laugh.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCBGeny1DM

3 comments:

Kelly said...

nice

I decided since having a blog seems like the cool thing to do these days I would resurect my old one...

andrea said...

LOL...u seriously plan on wearing skinny jeans and band tees?

that was dumb..but yeah.. funny!!

CT said...

"When im 70 or so, im going to wear skinny jeans and band tshirts and not even care."

This will be my headline soon.
Just fyi.