Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Antsy.

I have taken the time and effort to construct a blog. I think this says something. I have a reason to be on the computer even more and that I feel the need to write about an incredibly boring life. All things aside, I have a serious problem. Today, as I walked into the kitchen to get a doughnut I noticed a black circle under the box. After reaching in for said doughnut, the black dot began to scatter confirming my suspicions that the table didnt have the dreaded African Ringworm. No, what I was dealing with was much more dangerous than that. More than something a simple vaccine could solve. We have ants. And its pretty bad. There was a line from the kitchen door to the counter (which is probably a good mile and a half in the eyes of an ant). As most people can imagine, having an ant infestation doesnt make you feel so sanitary. Or good about your own home. Thankfully, someone has already lived through this situation and RAID was invented. I recommended that my mom not eat anything from the kitchen within spraying range because the room was bathed in insecticide. As of 7:33 east coast time, the ant party is officially over.

On another note, someone who i like to hear write and get insight on has constructed a blog (apparently weeks ago im just not in the loop). Though i wont announce who due to said person and his confindentiallity agreement with myself (giggle giggle), lets just say they're not so good with friend requests. I think those of you who know who Im talking about are sort of rejoicing inside because its even more of an escape from our own lives. But lets be honest, Jon Schneck is the best blogger we know and will be the champion for quite some time.

I think ill go run.
Im tired.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I've Had An Ant Infestation Before.. Ahh They're Scary, And Gross.. :/

Anonymous said...

3 things

1. I hate ant infestations
2. jon schneck *is* the champion
3. you make me smile

AE said...

I deffly need more time. I got 2 new blogs added to the list.

Sorry about the ant problem..thats no fun at all.