Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Olser, Allergies, and Lost Keys.

Ive seen better days than today. But then to say ive seen worse. On the spectrum, I think today falls somewhere between unfortunate and what i like to call the suck zone. The day started off on what some would dub the wrong foot as I brushed my teeth only to discover a sharp sting on my lip. It was an olser, which are never fun. They make it impossible to eat ketchup or any salt based prodcut. Until this spring, ive never been allergic to anything. Or at least anything ive come into contact with. However, around the beginning of May I couldnt breath for like two weeks. Im sure it was a world record. Maybe. Now those allergies are back and ive been snotty and clogged up all day.
Due to all of this happening, I came home from school to crash on the couch and missed piano. I was so tired I couldnt even raise my left eyebrow. Pathetic. Maybe my body just knows that I have Rock The Universe coming up and it wants to get anything that could keep from me dancing out of my system. Good to know. Its less than a week away and my work schedule is not too bad this week either.
Hopefully Ill be on the up and up by tomorrow morning.

The US Open has begun so that always keeps me in front of the tv and surfing the net for match results. I think more people should appreciate tennis. Its extremely instense. Most americans dont. Maybe i should move to England.

Its thundering outside.
That calls for a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

CT said...

I feel your brain, Ryne.
That's all I have to say.

AE said...

ahh that sux. sorryy. Hopefully you'll get better soon. I've never been into tennis but i want to lear how to play it sometime.