Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Worse Than Razor Teeth Making Camp Beneath Your Bed.

This is seriously the most disturbing thing ive ever seen.
I warn you before you watch this that youre life will never be the same and you will probably feel like you need to take a bath afterwards.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfe1tGukN2Q

Tell me that wasnt scary.
At least now we all have an idea of what religion looks like.


Today was distinguishable from the rest.
I was talking to an old lady at work about God and how so many people are hypocrites (im certainly not audacious enough to remove my self from this group) and she said something that blew my mind. "the blind can't lead the blind".

the simplicity.
the complexity.
hmmm.

1 comment:

AE said...

okay this is weird. I saw that minutes b4 you blogged about it.
I just read a book called blue like jazz. Tts all about christianity and how ppl get caught up in religion. I learned from it. I recommend it a lot.